The ADDvocates is devoted to helping raise awareness within the community of why children need to stop being labeled as being diseased – ADHD is not a four letter word, it is a gift! As experts in our fields, we wish to help and inform parents about your child’s ADHD diagnosis and the various options that are available to treat it.
Some of the services we offer are:
- ADHD Coaching
- Executive Function Coaching
- Information Sessions
- One on One Consulting
- Nutritional Assessments, Nutrition Consulting and Menu Planning
The ADDvocates approaches your concerns in a natural way. We suggest non-medicinal methods of treatment and follow through the process with you, ensuring success every step of the way.
We believe in the multi-pronged approach to treating ADHD which includes:
- Behavior Management
- Diet and Nutrition
- Parent Training
Important topics we address are:
- What is ADHD and what it is not.
- How ADHD is typically treated.
- To medicate or not to medicate – the effects and side effects of stimulant and non-stimulant medication.
- A drug free approach to treating ADHD.
- The benefits of proper nutrition and supplements.
- What ADHD looks like in the home, work and at school.
The ADDvocates was founded in 2010 to promote natural coping strategies for ADHD for children, adolescents and adults. The ADDvocates is now one of Vancouver’s main voices for those who are affected by ADHD, particularly children and teens.
Call us today for a consulation at 778 848 5385 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.